Tuesday 2 July 2013

Indo Holiday 2 - Day 3 & 4

Day 3 - Tuesdays 25th June 2013

Today we spent time just enjoying everything on offer at Club Med Bali, since we slept for the 1st day and were out on the 2nd day it was great to finally just settle in.
We started our morning with a BIG breakfast, then I wanted to check out the Archery, so we headed down to the sports center and had a few rounds, we met the G.O. for Archery and became great friends, his name is Gede and he's from Bali.

While Ma'arif and Gede were jibbering on in Indonesian I was having fun shooting bulls-eyes!


It was quite a hot day so afterwards, we headed to the main bar for some cocktails and relaxation before lunch.

RnR

Cheers!
And of course the view wasn't bad either!
After lunch we took a long dip in the pool, the water was beautiful! There was a young boy alone in the pool with a water gun who found great amusement in endlessly spraying us with water haha

The afternoon was spent laying at the beach and sipping more and more cocktails :D

The dress code for this evening was elegant, we made a reservation for the restaurant, but ended up missing our booking which was fine because we still got dressed up and made our way to the buffet :D


We made the most of the night after enjoying the evening entertainment and dancing, by going to the on site nightclub, which is simply the open air restaurant transformed into a dance floor with dj and pop up bar. We met up with Gede, and also our new bar friend Irawan and the water sports G.O. Aang.

It was such a great night, we stayed till the end, meaning we didn't get back to our room till about 2 am haha
Unfortunately I paid for it the next day!

Day 4 - Wednesday 26th June 2013

I woke up with a very very sore throat, unable to swallow, and shaking all over from a very bad fever.
It was quite scary, I took some Neurofen which helped with the fever enough that I could make it to breakfast. But afterwards I went back to the room and slept for a few hours, I wasn't feeling well enough to leave the room and was still getting shakes from the fever so I introduced Ma'arif to Yahtzee on my Ipod and we played for a while till it was lunch time. I took some more Neurofen and had some lunch.

After that I wanted to get some fresh air so we grabbed ourselves a dome on the beach and just took it easy for the afternoon. As I was having trouble swallowing everything even water, Ma'arif ordered me a glass of Pocari Sweat, its basically an isotonic sports drink but it was so soothing, so that's all I drank for about 2 days.

I made it to dinner but only just, there was supposed to be a pool party that evening but I just wasn't up to it so unfortunately we missed out. On the way to dinner I bumped into a G.O. that I met in Phuket, at Christmas time, her name is Octavanie and she's from Jakarta, we were going to meet up while I was in Jakarta but fortunately she was working in ClubMed Bali while I was there so we got to see each other there instead :D



No comments:

Post a Comment