Tuesday 2 July 2013

Indo Holiday 2 - Day 5

Day 5 - Thursday 27th June 2013


I had a horrible night, fever, shaking, sweats, waking up over and over. Ma'arif was an angel taking care of me. In the morning before breakfast we headed straight for the infirmary, the nurse told me what I already knew and called in the doctor to bring me antibiotics.

We had to wait an hour for the doctor so we had breakfast and took it easy. It was raining this morning which was a shame, but I guess it was a good day since I wasn't going to be doing too much.

The doctor arrived at 10am, he was a very funny, friendly man, he had also been to Perth many times and loved it very much he told me.
He agreed with me that I had Tonsillitis and asked me if I wanted pills or an injection of Antibiotics, he said the injection would work faster so I chose this...after about 10 mins laying on the bed watching him mix up 3  cocktails of different solutions I had a plug stuck in my arm and all 3 solutions injected into me. *uurrghh*




I felt a little nauseous and pain but it passed fairly quickly, I was also prescribed 2 different pills one which I had to take 5 times a day for 5 days!

By that afternoon I was feeling much much better! So we spent the day at the beach in our little dome again taking in the view and trying to stay out of the rain :)



Once the rain cleared up and I was feeling a lot better, we went for a long stroll down the beach past a few of the neighboring resorts, the beaches were very pretty.


 As we were walking I spotted this little guy stranded on the beach...

 

So I rescued him and returned him to the water, he was still alive :)

We got ready for dinner, the theme tonight was Club Med shirts and white pants. Earlier today we bought new shirts to wear for this evening :) At dinner time we were sat with a lovely couple who also live in Perth, they were there with their teenage daughter. We spent the night chatting away with them until it was time to watch the show. The performance tonight was put on by the Kids Club, their daughter was playing the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. It was a great show and some of the little toddlers looked sooo adorable in their little costumes!
Afterwards there was a show for the adults, a series of impersonations of famous songs and singers. It was very well done and highly entertaining!


Afterwards we headed to the nightclub for a little while then off to bed :)

Ma'arif, Me and Irawan all wearing our 88/45 shirts!







No comments:

Post a Comment