Friday 6 April 2012

First Blog! & Why I Wanted to Start

Besides a blog post that I had to write for an assignment at uni, this is my first ever attempt at blogging. 
I've been reading and subscribed to other people blogs for years and thought it was about time I wrote my own.

This year at uni I've been learning about so many places and issues that I find really inspiring, and I wanted a way to share my thoughts, opinions, and inspiration with others. I don't have an exact idea of what this blog will be about, but I know that it will probably be a lot of talk about current events, environmental and sustainability issues, and anything else that tickles my fancy and is a little bit quirky or controversial!

I wanted to create a place where I could share my ideas and thoughts and discoveries with other people to get them talking! I hope that this blog will encourage and inspire people to talk about anything and everything that interests them. I am very very eager to learn, and love to hear about new ideas, discovery's and theories that people come up with. So TALK TALK TALK!!

Along with my blogs I will have links to videos, images and websites that I think are worth a visit. I added the Discovery Channel tab on the side there as I find their articles to be much more interesting than the regular news :D If you see something on there that you like, feel free to comment about it and I will check it out as well as anything else you think I should look at.

I hope that this blog will be as fun to read as I hope it will be for me to write!! :D

Have a great day!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment