Wednesday 16 May 2012

Procrastination or Over-Inspiration?



I have to keep this short but I doubt that I will, I should be finalising my major assignment right now but I am overflowing with inspiration and enthusiasm! Its a fine line between reading about sustainable achievements for research or reading them because they are fascinating and personally interesting.

For a 2 years now I have been scared and unsure about where I can or will go after uni, but now thanks to some field trips and an assignment I just want to get out there and get involved in everything. My head is teeming with ideas and possibilities, trying to calculate when and how I can do everything I want.

It is the slack thought that maybe someone will "snap me up" as if I am carrying around a billboard flashing just how enthusiastic and willing I am to start some where, any where. But I don't have a billboard and I don't have the spotlight on me. So I just have to realise that I need to get out there and get my imaginary billboard flashing so I can turn on that spotlight!

If you haven't noticed already, on the right side of this blog I have a growing list of links to websites that have inspired me and given me this wonderful feeling. I want to share them with you so please check them out. They range from campaigns and organisations, to inspiring seminars and lectures available online, to magazines and news papers and other neat sites that I stumble across during my studies and searching. I am thinking of writing a blog which gives a little summary of my top websites to make it easier to know what they are all about.

I will end my little rant here and hope that everyone can get as inspired and enthusiastic as I am no matter what your interest may be!

Have a wonderful day :D

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment