Monday 25 June 2012

MY INDO HOLIDAY - DAY 2 & 3

Wow, day two and three have gone by so fast! I am putting them together in one post because there isn't too much to share. On Saturday we spent the whole day shopping for shoes and third mall lucky I found these beauties!!



Now if you visit Jakarta at the moment you would think you've been dropped head first into your ipod whilst playing Angry Birds!! Check this out, a life sized game of Angry Birds set up in the middle of a mall!




And here is me waiting for my huge plate of nasi goreng, which was delicious by the way!! All the food here is amazing, I don't know if my tummy agrees though :S



We saw these quotes printed up on the walls of one of the malls that we visited and they made me laugh, they also made me think of my mum hehehe



And last but not least this little guy is for my friend Em! Isn't he just ADORABLE!!!!!!!



Tomorrow we are going to Bogor, about an hour out of Jakarta to see a safari park! Can't wait!!! Be sure to check back tomorrow night for all the best photos from the day!! 

<3 Em



1 comment:

  1. I WANTTTTT YOUR SHOESSSSS!!!!

    (wear the leopard print ones to Lady Gaga!!)

    ReplyDelete