Thursday 14 June 2012

Sweet Nothings :)

I just finished my last exam for the semester, I am now officially on my holidays :D

Next Friday I am going to Jakarta to meet my boyfriend, its been 6 months since he was here and one year since I was in Jakarta last. I cant wait to be back there, it does feel like a second home.
I have decided that I am going to use the trip as my own personal kind of assignment or research project. I will be blogging every day about my trip and using what I learnt this semester at uni to come up with some ideas on how Jakarta is doing well or could improve in some way.
I will also blog on some fun things too so it wont be all boring and scientific :P and you will get to see my photos as well as I will be taking my DSLR camera to get some better quality shots.
I hope that you will follow me as I share my holiday and that you enjoy my posts as much as I'm sure I will enjoy writing them!!

I love to see that people from all over the world are reading my blog, I have people from the US, Germany, Indonesia and of course Australia. I would love love love to hear some feedback from my international friends and find out what they want to see me write about. Now that I'm on a break from uni I'm going to be needing some inspiration for what to write about. If you have a topic that you are particularly interested in or just want to let me know what you think about my blog so far, please comment below! :D (its not hard if you are a newbie, just write your comment and select the anonymous or enter your name option, you don't have to be signed up to anything) If you feel comfortable it would be nice to know which country you are writing from too.

Okay I have to write this as a favour to my mum, she has just started her own page on Ebay and is looking for people to check out her clothes, if you or someone you know is a lady looking for some good quality, fashionable clothing at a very good price do have a look. I can say honestly that my mum has a very good sense of fashion so do be sure to have a look!!

The link is: http://myworld.ebay.com.au/jwmum95


The weather is freezing here today! So I hope its nice and warm wherever you may be!!

Hugs and hot tea

Em :D

No comments:

Post a Comment