Tuesday 26 June 2012

MY INDO HOLIDAY - DAY 4!

Today was so much fun, a 3 hour drive to Bogor (actually one hour usually but we got stuck in A LOT of traffic!!) to go to the Safari Park. It is so amazing, you actually get to drive through an open zoo in your car and feed the animals as they walk up freely to your car!! And after a day of feeding every species of deer and bovine creature there was a fair amount of slobber on the car door :P !!

If you are into animal photography then this is the place for you, the scenery is perfect for capturing the animals at their best! Here are my best shots out of the 250 or so that I took!

This beautiful young elephant was here to greet us at the start!

Check our this little cutie!!

A smile that only a mother could love!! :D

"insert funny caption here" !!

My mum will be able to sympathize with this mum! hahaha

The answer to an itchy nose..!

"HHHHHOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHH"

One of the best photos I've ever taken, he was posed so perfect for me and the back drop was just so stunning with all the colours.

Now this had to be one of the most mind blowing experiences! Watching about 20 Zebra's strolling through rows of cars and just walking up to your window! They are absolutely stunning to see in real life close up!!

Old Fella
Finally this beautiful white tiger posed perfectly for me to take this photo, there were two white tigers in this enclosure and they were both absolutely beautiful!!!

I have many more photos I would love to put up here but I will leave it at this. I had such an amazing day and anyone traveling to this region of Indonesia I would highly recommend a trip to Taman Safari!

Tomorrow I will be going to Mini Indo so prepare for many more photos!

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tiger shots,Em :) glad to see you're having an amazing time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete